Big East Tourney ticket lottery to start

[caption id="attachment_13212" align="alignnone" width="730"]Georgetown Athletics Georgetown Athletics[/caption]

With only six games remaining in the men’s basketball regular season, Seton Hall Athletics student ticket lottery to the 2016 Big East Championship begins Thursday, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m.
The tournament will continue its reign at basketball mecca Madison Square Garden where all of the Big East teams gather to square off against each other for the crown of the conference. The process for the ticket lottery is comprised only of current student season ticket holders.
These individuals will have until Tuesday, Feb. 23 at 5 p.m. to submit their order form which qualifies them for the lottery. Winners of the lottery will be notified via email the day after the submission period closes. By noon on Wednesday, Feb. 24, students should receive their winning ticket emails. After receiving the ticket confirmation the winners will have access to purchase their tickets to the Big East Championship games that the Pirates play in for $10-$40 per game.
The Pirates faithful will hope for a better outcome this season at the tournament. Last year the Hall dropped its opening game to Marquette in blowout fashion, 78-56, for an early exit from New York City.
  Dennis Chambers can be reached at dennis.chambers@ student.shu.edu or on Twitter @ DennisChambers_.