Five senators quit SGA
Five Student Government Association senators have resigned in the past two weeks.
"Some of them really had legitimate reasons," said Elizabeth Gabriel, Senate secretary.
According to Speaker of the Senate Elizabeth Dudley, the resignations will require the SGA to restructure the organization's sub-committees.
Sen. Joseph Donato said he thought the resignations showed a major problem with SGA
"SGA needs to have a commitment to each other," Donato said. "We can't let each other down."
The senators who resigned were Sens. Nathan Morin, Christine Lugar, Jonathon Morales, Ian Lewis - Belizaire and Yasmin Elkarrimy, according to Dudley.
Donato said he believed if the association had a clear workflow and was better organized, the SGA would run more smoothly.
President Derel Stroud said he wanted to thank all the senators for their efforts on behalf of the Student Government Association.
Kelly Carroll can be reached at email@example.com
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Setonian News Articles
Recent The Setonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SETONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SETONIAN NEWS
- Breaking Down the Decision: Lebron’s Return to a City in Need
- LeBron's Maturity Could Be Key Piece to Return to Cleveland
- Seton Hall Men’s Golf to Play in Six Tournaments This Fall
- Roster, Schedule Changes Leading Tony Bozzella to Heightened Expectations for...
- Seton Hall Alum Grilli Traded to the Angels
- Breaking Down the 2014 Seton Hall WSOC Schedule
- SHU's Prevost, Lopez Taken in MLB Draft
RECENT THE SETONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Take Ownership of Your Vacation Time