Post Classifieds

Top 10 Christmas movies

By Kristyn Lyncheski
On December 24, 2010

Everyone loves a good Christmas film, but which one is the best?  Whether it's a classic film or a new comedy, Christmas movies are the perfect way to bring out the holiday spirit.

1. A Christmas Story – All Ralphie wants for Christmas is a Red Rider BB gun, but everyone is against it, repeatedly telling him: "You'll shoot your eye out."

2. Home Alone – When Kevin is accidently left behind when his family goes to France for Christmas, he is forced to protect his home and himself from two moronic burglars.

3. White Christmas – Two army buddies from an entertainment duo join together with two sisters to try and save their commanding general's inn.

4. The Muppet Christmas Carol – In the Muppet version of the classic story, Ebenezer Scrooge, a miser who hates Christmas, gets visited by three ghosts trying to change his ways.

5. The Santa Clause – After Tim Allen's character accidently kills Santa Claus, he is forced to take the big man's place at the North Pole.

6. It's a Wonderful Life – George Bailey, an unhappy man living in a small town, is shown what it would be like if he had never existed.

7. Elf – Buddy the Elf, played by Will Ferrell, learns that he is not really an elf and sets out to New York City to find his real father.

8.  Miracle on 34th Street – A little girl who no longer believes in Santa is given a second chance in the magic of Christmas when she meets a department store Santa.

9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas – The Grinch, played by Jim Carrey in the newest remake, is determined to steal Christmas from Whoville, but the friendship of a small child makes him rethink his evil scheme.

10. Polar Express – Based on the children's book, a little boy who no longer believes in Santa hops on a magical train that takes him to the North Pole for Christmas Eve.

Kristyn Lyncheski can be reached at kristyn.lyncheski@student.shu.edu.

Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly

From Around the Web

More thesetonian News Articles

Recent thesetonian News Articles

Discuss This Article

MOST POPULAR THESETONIAN

GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY

Men's Basketball: Who has been the most impressive player for Seton Hall so far?

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER

TODAY'S PRINT EDITION

http://issuu.com/thesetonian/docs/issue_11-11_13_2014/0

or Create an account

Employers & Housing Providers

Employers can list job opportunities for students

Post a Job

Housing Providers can list available housing

Post Housing

Forgot your password?

Your new password has been sent to your email!

Logout Successful!

You just missed it! This listing has been filled.

Post your own housing listing on Uloop and have students reach out to you!

Upload An Image

Please select an image to upload
Note: must be in .png, .gif or .jpg format
OR
Provide URL where image can be downloaded