Spring Fling performer announced
B.o.B to perform in May
Seton Hall's Student Activities Board announced on Saturday at the Blast from the Past Party that Grammy nominated hip-hop artist B.o.B will be performing at the Spring Fling concert on May 4.
According to SAB co-advisor and Assistant Dean of Students for Student Activities Mariel PagÃ¡n, the artist was chosen based on survey results.
"The process of selecting a performer for Spring Fling is based on student feedback in our surveys," PagÃ¡n said. "For the past two years hip-hop has been the leading genre followed very closely by pop. The concert committee uses the genre selection to find artists/bands that are available or on tour during Spring Fling."
According to SAB's blog, the concert will be produced by GrooveBoston who will also provide an "after party" to Spring Fling.
The blog also stated that due to student feedback, guest tickets will be available on April 22 for $15. Student tickets will go on sale on April 1 for $5.
Tiffany Do can be reached at email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Setonian News Articles
Recent The Setonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SETONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SETONIAN NEWS
- Auda Moving on From Seton Hall to Play for Polish Team, Edwin to Play in Italy
- Seton Hall Volleyball Releases Home Heavy 2014-Schedule
- Breaking Down the Decision: Lebron’s Return to a City in Need
- LeBron's Maturity Could Be Key Piece to Return to Cleveland
- Seton Hall Men’s Golf to Play in Six Tournaments This Fall
- Roster, Schedule Changes Leading Tony Bozzella to Heightened Expectations for...
- Seton Hall Alum Grilli Traded to the Angels
RECENT THE SETONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit