Spring Fling performer announced
B.o.B to perform in May
Seton Hall's Student Activities Board announced on Saturday at the Blast from the Past Party that Grammy nominated hip-hop artist B.o.B will be performing at the Spring Fling concert on May 4.
According to SAB co-advisor and Assistant Dean of Students for Student Activities Mariel PagÃ¡n, the artist was chosen based on survey results.
"The process of selecting a performer for Spring Fling is based on student feedback in our surveys," PagÃ¡n said. "For the past two years hip-hop has been the leading genre followed very closely by pop. The concert committee uses the genre selection to find artists/bands that are available or on tour during Spring Fling."
According to SAB's blog, the concert will be produced by GrooveBoston who will also provide an "after party" to Spring Fling.
The blog also stated that due to student feedback, guest tickets will be available on April 22 for $15. Student tickets will go on sale on April 1 for $5.
Tiffany Do can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Setonian News Articles
Recent The Setonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SETONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SETONIAN NEWS
- Women’s golf sets record, still finishes third
- Third straight clean sheet for Blackshear results in a Pirates draw
- Women’s soccer looks to notch first home win of the year
- Women's tennis impressive in debut at Quinnipiac Invitational
- Seton Hall men’s soccer suffers another disappointing loss
- Cross Country Continues to Excel in Delaware
- SHU Men’s Soccer Team Looking to Bounce Back against Princeton
RECENT THE SETONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses
- Cengage Learning and Flashnotes.com Form Strategic Partnership
- PAOLO NUTINI CELEBRATES U.S. RELEASE OF “CAUSTIC LOVE”