Ke$ha's new single might not save her from becoming one-hit wonder
KeSha's recent hit, "Die Young," has caught the attention of many pop fans, but with her recent musical hiatus and her lack of originality, Ke$ha's comeback is highly unlikely.
"Die Young" is resonating in those who like dance music. The catchy melody and pop beats are making this song a relatively big success.
"'Die Young' is awesome!" freshman Alvin Ogalla said. "I love dance music so I love 'Die Young' without a doubt." The question becomes "Will Ke$ha make a comeback? Or is she simply a one-hit wonder?"
"I am in love with her new song; it always puts me in a good mood," sophomore Brenna Fleis said. "I listen to it on repeat. But I've honestly never really enjoyed Ke$ha's music; I'd never buy her albums. I think she's a one-hit wonder kind of gal."
While her recent song is a hit, the possibility of her making a comeback isn't that great. The auto-tune infused hits Ke$ha is known for aren't particularly original, but they serve as good dance music. So what about her? Is her personality hindering a comeback?
"I liked some of her songs for the beat, but as a person she seems like kind of a mess," freshman Leigh Ann Fedkenheuer said. "Not the best role model. But to be honest, I love 'Die Young.' It's a lot of fun to sing to."
"Die Young" is an absolutely catchy, dance-friendly hit. However, expecting more from Ke$ha may disappoint. It isn't likely that Ke$ha will have more success in the near future, so she may really live up to the label of "one-hit wonder."
Samantha Giedris can be reached at Samantha.email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Setonian News Articles
Recent The Setonian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SETONIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SETONIAN NEWS
- Auda Moving on From Seton Hall to Play for Polish Team, Edwin to Play in Italy
- Seton Hall Volleyball Releases Home Heavy 2014-Schedule
- Breaking Down the Decision: Lebron’s Return to a City in Need
- LeBron's Maturity Could Be Key Piece to Return to Cleveland
- Seton Hall Men’s Golf to Play in Six Tournaments This Fall
- Roster, Schedule Changes Leading Tony Bozzella to Heightened Expectations for...
- Seton Hall Alum Grilli Traded to the Angels
RECENT THE SETONIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age