Favorite winter TV is back

It seems like the weather may be getting a lot colder this winter than any of us would like. Despite the cold, at least we have one thing to look forward to: staying in with friends on a freezing cold night to enjoy your favorite winter premieres.

Earlier this month, ABC’s “Revenge” returned at 10 p.m. on Jan. 4. Also on ABC was the premiere for the latest season of “The Bachelor” which aired at 8 p.m. featuring the newest bachelor, Chris Soules a former contestant on the previous season of “The Bachelorette.”

Jan. 7 was a busy day for premieres with FOX’s “American Idol” at 8 p.m. and the popular FX series, “American Horror Story: Freak Show” at 10 p.m.

While rejoicing the return of well-known favorites, be sure to check out the newer TV shows to premiere this month.

A new VH1 series “Hindsight” premiered on Jan.7 at 10 p.m. “Hindsight” follows the main character, Becca and her journey to change her past.

Another new series to look out for would be the MTV original series, “Eye Candy” featuring Victoria Justice at 10 p.m. “Eye Candy” is the story of a tech genius, Lindy, who is convinced to try out online dating which eventually leads to her suspecting one of her suitors to potentially be a deadly cyber stalker.

Other premieres this month include:

•NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” will premiere Jan. 17 at 11:30 p.m.

•The ABC Family series, “The Fosters” will premiere Jan. 19 at 8 p.m. followed by the “Chasing Life” premiere at 9 p.m.

•“The Flash” will premiere on the CW network, at 8 p.m. on Jan. 20.

•On Jan. 21, catch the latest season premiere of CW show “Arrow” which will air at 8 p.m.

•On Jan. 29, “Grey’s Anatomy” premieres first at 8 p.m. followed by “Scandal” at 9 p.m. and “How to Get Away with Murder” at 10 p.m.

Samantha Fabien can be reached at samantha.fabien@student.shu.edu.