Aamna Aamir/Staff Photographer
The leaves are starting to change colors, the wind is starting to chill and we’re all ready to snuggle up in our sweaters with a pumpkin spiced latte in hand. It’s fall and we’re sad to say goodbye to the summer sun and all the lazy beach days, but there are still many things to look forward to including the return of our favorite shows along with the premieres of some exciting new shows.
1. “A to Z” – Oct. 2 at 9:30 p.m. A romantic comedy following the accidental falling-in-love story of Andrew and Zelda.
2. “How to Get Away with Murder” – Sept. 25 at 10 p.m. A group of ambitious law students led by a prominent criminal defense professor get themselves involved in a twisted murder plot guaranteed to change the course of their lives.
3. “Jane the Virgin” – Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. A young, devoutly religious woman discovers that she was accidentally artificially inseminated.
4. “Black-ish” — Sept. 24 at 9:30 p.m. The tale of a family man struggling to maintain a sense of culture while raising his kids in a mostly white, upper-middle-class neighborhood.
5. “Cristela” – Oct. 10 at 8:30 p.m. A legal comedy following Cristela and her path to becoming a lawyer after landing her first big (unpaid) internship at a prominent law firm.
6. “Bad Judge” – Oct. 2 at 9 p.m. A legal comedy following the personal and wild lifestyle of judge Rebecca Wright.
7. “Marry Me” – Oct.14 at 9 p.m. Series follows long-time couple, Annie and Jake, and what happens once the question “Will you marry me?” is finally popped.
8. “Manhattan Love Story” – Sept. 30 at 8:30 p.m. The chronicle of a new couple and their innermost thoughts while struggling to date in the 21st century.
9. “The Flash” – Oct. 7 at 8 p.m. Barry Allen and his transformation into the DC comic superhero The Flash.
10. “Gracepoint” – Oct. 2 at 9 p.m. A mystery series investigating the murder of a young boy that sends a small seaside California town spiraling out of control.
Samantha Fabien can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.