Married to Jonas returns to E!

“Married to Jonas,” E!’s hit show that aired last summer and captured many young women’s eyes, has come back for its second season.

After two years of marriage, Kevin and Dani Jonas are finally settling down and enjoying their life in Denville, N.J., but with the Jonas Brothers back and recording new songs, the couple struggles to balance married life with fame.

In the season premiere, Kevin and Dani discuss possibly moving into New York City despite Dani­elle’s sister Dina’s hesitation of splitting the family up. In episode two, Dina confronts Dani with her concerns while the Jonas Brothers are busy in Louisiana filming a music video for their new single, “Pom Poms.”

So far the season is off to a great start with Dani being able to branch out to do her own thing while the brothers record their new album.

“Married to Jonas” airs Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on E!

The Setonian gives this 3 out of 5 stars.

Amanda Boyer can be reached at Amanda.boyer@student.shu.edu.

Author: Amanda Boyer

Amanda is a senior public relations major graduating in December 2015, a semester earlier than the four-year track, from Hillsborough, NJ. Prior, she was the Photography Editor and now holds the postion of being the Social Media Manager of The Setonian. She is also a freelance photographer for on and off campus events. As a writer, she is also a contributor to CupidsPulse.com, HerCampus.com and TheTaiLife.com.