Five seasonal things worth doing
With fall break to look forward to this weekend, many students anticipate a relaxing time off from classes. However, that free time students have amounts to very little productivity. Instead of taking time to watch TV or even catch up the much needed sleep, enjoy what the state has to offer this season.
From apple and pumpkin picking at a nearby farm to attending Six Flag Great Adventure’s Fright Fest, the area offers fun alternatives to sitting at home. For those staying at school, grab some friends and hike South Mountain Reservation or head into the NYC and take part is Central Park’s walking tour.
1. Apple Picking – Demarest Farm, Hillside, N.J.
2. Six Flags Fright Fest – Jackson, NJ
3. Central Park Fall Walking Tour
4. Hiking – South Mountain Reservation, South Orange, N.J.
5. Pumpkin Picking – Alstede Farms, Chester, N.J,
Ashley Duvall can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org