Setonian staffers' Christmas favorites

*NSYNC

It just doesn't feel like Christmas without putting up the tree to *NSYNC's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays." It's one of those songs that I can listen to on repeat without getting sick of it.

-Kristyn Lyncheski, Assistant Digital Editor

Taylor Swift

One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Christmas Must Be Something More" by Taylor Swift because it reminds us that Christmas is not about presents, but about Jesus' birth.

-Catherine Chidiac, Staff Writer

‘Silent Night'

"This classic carol tells of the very first Christmas. Solemn and touching, the song reminds the listener of the true meaning of Christmas.

- Sean Quinn, Staff Writer

‘Christmas Wrapping'

My Favorite Christmas Song would have to be "Christmas Wrapping" by the Waitresses, mainly because of the fast upbeat pace and saxophone segments.

-Christopher Spall, Staff Writer

‘Christmas Lights'

With eerily soothing, comforting music and oddly uplifting lyrics, Coldplay's "Christmas Lights" flawlessly captures the pensive, melancholy mood inevitably associated with the holidays.

- Frank Raso, Staff Writer

‘The Muppet Christmas Carol'

Nothing takes me back to my childhood more than watching Gonzo, Ms. Piggy, Kermit the Frog, and Michael Caine partake in the comedic lunacy that is Brian Henson's 1992 musical adaptation of ‘The Christmas Carol.

-Frank Raso, Staff Writer

‘A Charlie Brown Christmas'

"A Charlie Brown Christmas" because I'm a huge fan of Charlie Brown and the scene in which Linus explains the meaning of Christmas is one of the best cartoon moments I have ever seen.

-Christopher Spall, Staff Writer

‘The Santa Clause'

While a Christmas comedy on the surface, this holiday classic touchingly speaks to the themes of love, sacrifice, and believing in the seemingly impossible.

-Sean Quinn, Staff Writer