Top ten worst movies of 2010
1. Piranha 3-D (starring Elisabeth Shue, Jerry O’Connell and Richard Dreyfuss)
2. The Last Airbender (starring Noah Ringer, Nicola Peltz and Jackson Rathbone)
3. Dinner for Schmucks (starring Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Stephanie Szostak)
4. Furry Vengeance (starring Brendan Fraser, Brooke Shields and Ricky Garcia)
Brendan Fraser stars as a real-estate developer who is overseeing a project set to destroy the homes of local forest creatures, who decide to fight back in attempt to save their home. Rotten Tomatoes, a movie-review website, says, “This here is a film that doesn’t just scrape the bottom of the barrel, it demands that you lick it,” about the film.
5. Marmaduke (starring Owen Wilson, Judy Greer and Lee Pace)
6. Clash of the Titans (starring Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes)
7. The Bounty Hunter (starring Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler and Gio Perez)
8. The Back-Up Plan (starring Jennifer Lopez, Alex O’Loughlin and Michaela Watkins)
Jennifer Lopez is back on the big screen for the first time since 2006 in the dreadful comedy about a woman who’s life has yet to allow her to find the man of her dreams and start a family. Consequently, the day she decides to conceive with artificial insemination happens to be the day she falls in love with the perfect guy.
9. Grown Ups (starring Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek and Kevin James)
10. Takers (Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Matt Dillon)
Laura Masino can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.